Friday, December 19, 2008

Simply...Fabulous!






Yippie, Skippie! I'm so excited! My dear friend, Jessie, over at Overflow of a Forgiven Soul has very graciously bestowed this award upon me. I think that this is super sweet of her as this is only my fourth post. But, hey, I'LL TAKE IT! Thank you my dear. So, my commission is to share 5 things that I am addicted to. Then I am to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers. However, I don't know 5 yet, so I'm just going to skip that part. I am looking foreward to getting acquainted with many of you other bloggers out there, though.

5 THINGS I'M ADDICTED TO:

1. Morning devotions shared with both my God and my husband.

2. Spending time with my family.

3. Scented candles. I have them in every room of the house. I think they make a house feel like it hugs you.

4. Make up. If I don't have it on I look very tired or ill. I know this because every time I'm caught without it I get asked if I am. If I'm not wearing it I actually feel much more tired than if I am. It's mental, I know. But hey, I am what I am. I am not anal about it, though. And I do try to give my face a break from make up at least once or twice a week.

5. Creativity. I need a creative outlet - music, crafting, decorating, sewing, blogging.

So, there you have it. 5 things I'm addicted to.

2 comments:

  1. What are your favorite candle brands and candle scents? Inquiring minds want to know. *wink*

    I use to never and I do mean nevah wear make-up. The older I get the more make-up stuff I accumulate. Today I caught myself actually drooling over the anti aging serums and lift serums. I wonder if they really work? I am soooo tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles but my husband can only handle them for a little while so I do not get to burn them very often. And there are some that do work Anti aging I mean you just have to be consistant.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!