Yippie, Skippie! I'm so excited! My dear friend, Jessie, over at Overflow of a Forgiven Soul has very graciously bestowed this award upon me. I think that this is super sweet of her as this is only my fourth post. But, hey, I'LL TAKE IT! Thank you my dear. So, my commission is to share 5 things that I am addicted to. Then I am to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers. However, I don't know 5 yet, so I'm just going to skip that part. I am looking foreward to getting acquainted with many of you other bloggers out there, though.
5 THINGS I'M ADDICTED TO:
1. Morning devotions shared with both my God and my husband.
2. Spending time with my family.
3. Scented candles. I have them in every room of the house. I think they make a house feel like it hugs you.
4. Make up. If I don't have it on I look very tired or ill. I know this because every time I'm caught without it I get asked if I am. If I'm not wearing it I actually feel much more tired than if I am. It's mental, I know. But hey, I am what I am. I am not anal about it, though. And I do try to give my face a break from make up at least once or twice a week.
5. Creativity. I need a creative outlet - music, crafting, decorating, sewing, blogging.
So, there you have it. 5 things I'm addicted to.