Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great Gadget!


I want to give a quick shout out to a really cool gift that I got for Christmas this year. It's an electronic Bible by Franklin. The reason I really love it is for it's concordance. My husband has this awesome gift where he can instantly recall a scripture and where it's located. Me - not so much. I can tell you what it says but I struggle with it's location. I'm forever running to the bedroom to grab the concordance (which feels like it weighs 20 pounds). Not anymore! This handy dandy little wonder is about the size of a calculator and fits right in my Bible case. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have used it already. It has a few other things on it, too: calculator, clock, organizer and daily devotion. It cost $54.99 at Family Christian Stores, if you're interested. Watch out, though, because they had another one that looked just like this one for twice the cost, but it didn't have the concordance on it. I give it a two thumbs up.

1 comment:

  1. Yay on a great find. I will have to look out for this and yes, your husband does have that gift! I can remember being left open mouthed after hearing him quickly ramble off what seemed like pages of scripture. AMAZING! I can usually remember the book and which side of the page and area of the page it is on in my Amplified bible. So if I am not near that particular bible then I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!