Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School's Out, School's Out, Teacher Let The Monkey Out!

School's out, school's out, teacher let the monkey out! Yay! I am soooo glad to be done with school for the summer. Little Britches is glad to be done with third grade! Unfortunately, he kicked off Summer Vacation with a trip to the doctor for sinusitis/bronchitis. Today is his 4th full day on antibiotics, so I'm thinking he should be feeling quite a bit better today.

Now that we don't have school to contend with every day - I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of projects that have been hanging over my head knocked out of the way. It seems like every since I started working on the shade and shower curtain for my bathroom, I've lost just about all ability to blog. I guess the blogging juices just won't flow at the same time that the project juices do. Hopefully this will change soon. I've just been coming up dry. And, I haven't done anything remarkably stupid to blog about lately. Not that I'm complaining or anything. :0)

Anyhoo, I'll be lurking around, working in the garden and at the sewing machine, and waiting for creative inspiration to strike. Hope you have a wonderful start to your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!